Monday, June 2, 2014

Fries with Garlic Cheese Sauce

I'm normally a ketchup girl when it comes to my French fries. No ranch dressing, mayo, or mustard for me. But when I made this garlic cheese sauce, I was willing to change my ways. I usually make my own French fries, but I don't quite have the skill or tools to make my own curly fries so when I saw curly fries on sale at the grocery store, I indulged. And what's better, the hubby was out of town when I made this so, I got all the sauce and fries to myself.

Recipe adapted from here.



Ingredients:
2 ounces cream cheese
2 to 4 tablespoons milk
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded

Directions:
Melt cream cheese in a small sauce pan on the stove over medium high heat. Stir in 2 tablespoons milk and garlic powder. Add cheddar and stir until smooth. If you want a thinner sauce, add more milk until you reach the desired consistency.

Drizzle over your fries or serve on the side as a dipping sauce.


Enjoy!

~Krissy

More Side Recipes
Pepper Jack Cheez-its 
Homemade Bread Sticks 
Roasted Peas 
Bacon Barbecue Green Bean Casserole 
Baked Parmesan Tomatoes
Pull-Apart Spinach and Cheese Bread
Ranch, Cheddar, and Bacon Potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment