Saturday, May 4, 2013

Salt and Vinegar Roasted Potatoes


So I saw a Martha Stewart recipe on Pinterest for salt and vinegar potatoes. I clicked on the link and read through the recipe. It sounded really good but a lot more work than I wanted to do. Instead I decided to just change up my basic roasted potato recipe. I was surprised by how good they turned out. Eric--who loves my microwave salt and vinegar potato chips--liked these potatoes just as much. He wouldn't even put ketchup on them--and he always puts ketchup on his potatoes.


Ingredients:
3 medium russet potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
1 tablespoon olive oil
coarse salt, to taste
2-3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar

Directions:
Set oven to broil. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.

Toss potatoes with olive oil place in a single lay on baking sheet. Cook for 10 to 15, stir and flip the potatoes, cook for another 10 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown and crisp on the outside, tender on the inside.

Toss potatoes with vinegar then season with salt.

Salt and Vinegar Roasted Potatoes served with Jalapeno Popper Chicken.
Enjoy!

~Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment