1. Red Wine Ice Cream
Whenever I'm invited to a barbecue, everyone requests that I bring my red wine ice cream. We're half way through June and I've already had multiple requests.
2. Whiskey Chocolate Cookies
My husband made these for my birthday (July 5th!) last year and we've been made them many times since.
3. Smores Pie
Another one of my husband's desserts. He's made it for my birthday, his mom's birthday, just because . . . besides nothing says summer likes smores. (And there are a lot more smores desserts to come!)
4. Drunk Cherry Chocolate Cake
Black cherries. Whiskey (brandy is good too!). And chocolate. These is no way this cake couldn't be amazing.
5. Smores Cups
These little things are super easy to make and addictive.
6. Baileys White Chocolate Chip Cookies
I'm not much of a drinker, neither is Eric, but we sure love our boozy desserts. The Baileys adds some extra yumminess to these cookies.
7. Smores Sandwich Cookies
Out of all smores cookies, these guys are my husband's favorite!
8. White Chocolate Hazelnut Cream Pie
This cream pie is light and airy and perfect for a Fourth of July barbecue.
9. Butterscotch Cookies
I recently made these again to bring to a get-together and they were a huge success. Not a single one was left on the plate.
10. Smores Cookies
I told you there were a lot of smores desserts on this list. Nothing says summer like smores!
More Summer Recipes Ideas:
Cheesy Tomato Zucchini Bake
Bacon Barbecue Green Bean Casserole
Margarita Chicken and Steak Fajitas
Baked Parmesan Tomatoes
Roasted Garlic White Bean Hummus
Soy Waxy Beans with Sesame Seeds
Tuesday, June 19, 2018
Saturday, November 11, 2017
Thanksgiving and healthy don't usually go together. But it doesn't hurt to have a side or two that taste great and is great for you.
1. Baked Apple Chips
2. Roasted Kidney Beans
3. Roasted Pumpkin Chickpeas
4. Parsnip Chips
5. Baked Potato Soup
6. Baked Parmesan Tomatoes
7. Roasted Peas
8. Spinach Balls
9. Salt and Vinegar Roasted Potatoes
10. Sauteed Kale with Bacon
Thanksgiving dinner is my favorite meal of the entire year. I am not exaggerating. We had Thanksgiving dinner at my wedding because I love turkey and stuffing and mashed potatoes so much. But even I can admit, that sometimes you need to change things up. Maybe try a new stuffing or a different dinner roll. Or add something newin to the old lineup.
1. Cream Cheese Ragoons
2. Jalapeno Popper Wontons
3. Spinach Balls with Spicy Tomato Dipping Sauce (one of our all time favs)
4. Snowflake Tortilla Chips (really fun for kids)
5. Parsnip Chips (if you're looking for something healthy)
6. Cheese Puffs for Cheese Lovers
7. Cheesy Twists
8. Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
9. Sugared Nuts
10. Chocolate Covered Cranberries (I wish I could eat these all year long)
11. Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip (This has become my go-to for holiday potlucks. It's always a hit!)
12. Apple Pie Salsa
13. Pull Apart Spinach and Cheese Bread
14. Soft and Chewy French Bread
15. Sour Cream Dinner Rolls
16. Homemade Breadsticks
17. French Fried Onion Rolls (my husband and FIL's fav)
18. Butternut Squash Soup
19. Pumpkin Soup with Sage Croutons and Bacon
20. Roasted Potatoes, Sausage, and Peppers
21. Savory Baked Apples stuffed with Sausage and Sage
22. Alfredo Green Bean Casserole
23. Bacon Barbecue Green Bean Casserole
24. Simply the Best Mac and Cheese (from scratch)
25. How to Make Boxed Mac and Cheese Taste Homemade (if you're looking for something really simple and yummy)
26. Brown Butter Mashed Potatoes
27. Ranch, Cheddar, and Bacon Potatoes
28. Salt and Vinegar Roasted Potatoes
29. Cranberry Sauce Three Ways
30. Sourdough Cornbread Stuffing with Bacon