Thursday, January 12, 2012

Chicken Patties

So this recipe may look eerily familiar. It's the same as my tuna burger recipe except made with canned chicken instead of canned tuna. I have to admit, I like the chicken patty best. It's so flavorful and easy to make. I also got to test out the patty making skills that Eric taught me when we last made turkey burgers. I think I've improved exponentially.


Ingredients:
2 5-ounce cans of chicken, drained
3/4 cup stuffing
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/3 cup mayo
1 egg
1 tablespoon minced onion
2-4 tablespoons water
dash of salt
dash of pepper

Directions:
Mix the chicken, stuffing, cheese, mayo, egg, onion, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Add the water one tablespoon at a time until the mixture sticks together. Scoop approximately 1/3 cup of the mixture up and form into a patties. Makes about six patties.

Spray a skillet with cooking spray. Cook patties over medium-high heat, three to four minutes on each side or until the patty is fully cooked. Make a sandwich by adding bread, lettuce, tomato, Dijon mustard, or ketchup.

Enjoy!

~Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment