Monday, October 1, 2012

Pumpkin Oatmeal


Source
So this recipe wasn't on my autumn cooking list. Since I've been doing so much cooking and baking with pumpkin lately, I thought why not stir some into my morning oatmeal. Little did I know that it's turn out so yummy. It's the perfect breakfast for a cool fall morning.


Ingredients:
1/2 cup quick oats
2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
1-2 tablespoons brown sugar
pinch of pumpkin pie spice
splash of vanilla extract
water or milk
raisins, garnish

Directions:
Mix water or milk together with the quick oats and microwave for 1 minute. Stir pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla. Sugar to your taste. Top with raisins.

Enjoy!

~Krissy



Also Check These Fall Recipes:  
Acorn Donuts
Applesauce Cookies with Caramel Frosting
Cheese Tortellini in a Pumpkin Sauce
Cinnamon-Sugar Pastry with Pumpkin Dip
Mini Pumpkin Pies
Pumpkin Bread!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Brownies
Pumpkin Caramels!

No comments:

Post a Comment