Thursday, October 3, 2013

Candy Corn + Peanuts = PayDay Candy Bar


Every year it seems like there is a new seasonal candy for Halloween. Candy Corn Hershey Kisses (they taste like vanilla frosting to me) as well as Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses (these just taste weird to me) have been around a while now.
Pumpkin Spice Kisses
Candy Corn Kisses

This year I've discover Branch's Smores Candy Corn--and you know what? It's actually pretty good.
Better than regular candy corn in my opinion (unless that candy corn is homemade!)

Brach's S'mores Candy Corn 9oz.
Brach's S'mores Candy Corn

Then M&Ms came out with Candy Corn M&Ms which I still need to try!

Candy Corn M&Ms


But I have tried the Pumpkin Spice M&Ms. A friend on Facebook posted a picture of them and I had to find them. They're sold only at Target (at least according to the sign in front of them) and were hidden at the checkout lanes. They are sooo good. Instead of being overwhelming pumpkin spice, they're chocolate with a hint of pumpkin spice. I was impressed and hope they make another appearance next year.





Now onto the title of my post. Eric is all about the candy corn-peanut mix. I'd never had it before. So when he saw a bag at the grocery store (Brach's) on our honeymoon, he had to have it. I was skeptical that it would be anything special. But the peanuts totally change the taste of the candy corn! It's like addictingly good. The taste reminded me of something and it took me a few day to figure it out that it taste just like a PayDay candy bar!


The mix accompanied when hiking, rock wall climbing, and ziplining!

Pigeon River






Enjoy!

~Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment