Sunday, February 9, 2014

Heart Pancakes

This isn't really a recipe, just a fun thing to do--especially with Valentine's Day coming up. I used store bought pancake mix, threw in some cinnamon because I always put cinnamon in my pancakes (and in my oatmeal, and in my French toast, and on my toast), poured the mixture into an empty mustard container (you could easily recycle an old ketchup bottle for this), and squirted designs on to a hot skillet.

Start by making the outline of a heart then just fill it in. I also made an E for Eric, K for Krissy, and A for Arya. Next time I will try making pancakes using metal cookie cutters.





Enjoy!

~Krissy

More Fun Things To Do
How to Make Snowflake Tortilla Chips
How to Dye Easter Eggs with Kool Aid
How to Make Potato Chips in the Microwave
How to Decorate a Gingerbread House
How to Decorate a Haunted Gingerbread House

No comments:

Post a Comment