Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Smores Galore!

Made over a campfire, a stove flame, or transformed into another type of dessert, Smores are one of the best treats out there. I know they are one of my all time favorites. So here is a complication of Smores recipes for all you other Smores lovers!

This is my favorite Smores recipe, hands down. My husband originally made it for my birthday a couple of years ago. He made it again earlier this year for his mom's birthday. It was even better than anyone of us remembered. Made with a pre-made graham cracker pie crust and marshmallow fluff, it's also extremely easy to make!


These little cookies are freakin' addicting. Sugar cookie, chocolate spread, and marshmallow fluff, how could you go wrong?



These cookies are made with all the same ingredients as the Smores Cups; they're just assembled differently. 



These are fun little desserts or appetizers. I bake mine, but you can also fry them.



Yes, another Smores cookie recipe. What can I say? I love cookies more than any other baked good.



Eric and I love making Peep Smores. Every year we do it with Christmas Peeps over a gas stove or in the fireplace and we do it with Halloween Peeps over a bonfire. The ironic thing is, either of us are huge Peep fans. But man, do we love them in Smores!



Enjoy!

~Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment