Thursday, November 20, 2014

White Chocolate Covered Cranberries

Last winter I went on a cranberry craze. Well, I'm back at it this year! I've been craving dark chocolate-covered cranberries all year. As soon as cranberries showed up at the grocery store, I bought a bag and made chocolate-covered cranberries. Well, I happened to have some left over white chocolate from making a batch of homemade hot chocolate mix so I decided why not try white chocolate covered cranberries. Just add it to the list of cranberry recipes I love.


Ingredients:
2 cups fresh whole cranberries, rinsed and dried
1 cup white chocolate chips

Directions:
Line cookie pan with waxed paper.

Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave on high. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and repeat as needed until chocolate is melted.

Pour the cranberries into the melted chocolate and gentle stir with a spatula until all the cranberries are covered in chocolate. With a fork, transfer the cranberries one by one to the cookie sheet. Place into the refrigerator until chocolate hardens.



Enjoy!

~Krissy

More Cranberry Recipes:
Cranberry Sauce Three Ways: Traditional, Orange Zest, and Brandied 
Spiced Cranberry Juice
Michigan Cranberry Brownies 
Sugared Cranberries
Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies with White Chocolate Chips and Dried Cranberries






No comments:

Post a Comment