Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mug Cake

I almost didn't make this mug cake because I already have a recipe for an actual chocolate chip cookie made in a mug that's pretty damn good. Plus, the recipe didn't call for self-rising flour, baking soda, or baking powder. I was skeptical of how it would come out. However, I'm a sucker for chocolate chip cookies so I went ahead and made it anyway. And I'm glad I did. It turned out spectacular.

The recipe comes from here.

Ingredients:
1 egg
3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon butter, softened
a handful of semi-sweet chocolate chips

Directions:
Add all the ingredients to a coffee mug and mix them together with a fork until they are well combined. Microwave for 1.5 to 2 minutes on high powder. Keep in mind that all microwaves cook at different temperatures. Mine took the full 2 minutes to bake.



Enjoy!

~Krissy

Mug Cake Sample Platter
Also Check Out:
Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug
Chocolate-Hazelnut Mug Cake
Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
Gluten-Free Mug Cake
Fluffernutter Mug Cake
Pumpkin Mug Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting

No comments:

Post a Comment