Friday, September 21, 2012

Fluffernutter Mug Cake

Marshmallows make anything better, at least in my opinion. When Eric and I were up north at my parents' cabin last summer, we stopped by Dairy Queen for some ice cream. For the first time I saw marshmallow fluff as a sundae topping. Best sundae of my life. So I saved my favorite mug cake for last.

This recipes comes from here with some minor alterations. 

Ingredients:
1 egg
4 tablespoons granulated sugar
4 tablespoons self-rising flour
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
3 tablespoons peanut butter
3 tablespoons milk
2 large marshmallows

Directions:
Add all the ingredients except for the 2 marshmallows into a large mug. Make sure you use a large mug. I learned this the hard way when making my chocolate-hazelnut mug cake. With a fork, whisk the ingredients until well combined. On high, microwave the cake for 1.5 minutes. Add the 2 marshmallows on top and microwave the cake for another minute. The marshmallows will expand. Keep in mind that baking times will vary with each microwave.

Enjoy!

~Krissy

Mug Cake Sample Platter
Also Check Out:
Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug
Chocolate-Hazelnut Mug Cake
Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
Gluten-Free Mug Cake
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mug Cake
Pumpkin Mug Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting 

No comments:

Post a Comment