Sunday, July 14, 2013

Brownie in a Mug

I am bringing you yet another mug recipe. What can I say? They are convenient, easy, and I love that I can make a single serving (that way I don't over indulge in their chocolatey deliciousness!). This brownie in a mug almost pushes out the chocolate chip cookie in a mug as my favorite mug recipe. It's no surprise that they come from the same source!



Ingredients:
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 tablespoon brown sugar
a splash of vanilla extract
a pinch of salt
1 egg yolk
4 tablespoons flour
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
2 tablespoons chocolate chips (I used semi-sweet)

Directions:
Melt butter in a mug. Add granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt to the mug and stir. Stir in the egg yolk, discarding the egg white. Pour in the flour and cocoa powder and combine well. Stir in chocolate chips. Microwave for 45 to 60 seconds. Mine cook at 55 seconds.



Enjoy!

~Krissy

More Mug Recipes!
3-Ingredient Gluten-Free Mug Cake
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread in a Mug
Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mug Cake
Chocolate-Hazelnut Mug Cake
Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
Pumpkin Mug Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Fluffernutter Mug Cake
French Toast in a Mug
Quiche in a Mug

No comments:

Post a Comment